P-REST RESTAURANT RESERVATION SYSTEM
Protel Restaurant Reservation System (P-Rest) has been developed by Protel to provide full control over the reservation process of a la carte restaurants, automatic posting of expenses to guests' profile and maximizing the efficiency of restaurants.
The guests can make reservation to the a la carte restaurants simply by just signing into the system through kiosks and passing his/her room card.
- Printing tickets with related information such as reservation number, table and seat info, etc.
- Posting reservation fee to the guest’s profile automatically.
- Applying different price policies according to board types. (Such as dining at all of the restaurants are posted as free of charge for "All Inclusive" guests but it is priced automatically for "Half Board" guests. According to cancellation policy "No-Show" rates may also be posted to guests folio.)
- Event and banquet management.
- Table and seat selection, real time capacity and seating plan monitoring.